Spa Creek Dental arranges personalized dental treatment and oral hygiene programs for residents of senior care facilities. We arrange mobile dental services so you or your loved ones are able to receive treatment on-site at your senior care facility.
Once you are enrolled into a program, the following services are available as necessary:
By partnering with Spa Creek you can:
Many of your residents are not eager or capable to make a trip to the dentist’s office by themselves. They may require special transportation or their family may need to take time off of work to bring them. For others who have significant memory care issues or are bedridden, a trip to an outside dentist may simply not be an option.
With Spa Creek Dental arranging the services to be provided, your residents will be able to be seen onsite at your facility, where they are comfortable with their surroundings and the disruption to their daily routine is minimized. Spa Creek Dental can coordinate flexible scheduling with the residents and their families and will process all insurance claims for the family. Additionally, we can collect the dental records from their former dental office upon request to make the transition easier.
We will coordinate care directly with your staff and house doctors on each resident’s personalized treatment plan. We will handle all of the legwork surrounding billing, insurance, and communication with the resident families.
What care providers say.
You all are amazing and I cannot tell you thank you enough for the joy that has been brought to many of my residents through our partnership. I think that dental is part of a new life for residents because often times we forget about certain elements of care. Being able to have a dental provider, is a huge prospective that we are truly caring for a whole person and we are making them the best that they can be.
Executive Director Memory Care Facility
What makes Spa Creek Dental Different from other in-house dental providers?
- There are no extra visit-fees for your community/residents for Spa Creek Dental to come on-site
- We offer free oral hygiene training for your nursing staff
- We bill responsible parties after our clinic
- We will handle all the leg work (insurance, billing, scheduling etc...)
- We can see every resident on your campus including independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing residents
- We are not confined to a traditional brick-and-mortar dental office which frees us up to provide exceptional customer service
- Our service agreement is non-exclusive and non-binding so we can operate with other providers onsite as well.
- We are a Mercury free dental practice